Friday, May 13, 2011

Always .....

All through my life it's been this way, Always.


I feel so insignificant, a minuet part of the galaxy in this world of ours.
As I look at the constellations, the dippers and vastness of the stars.
So why do I feel God should always be there when I kneel to pray.
Always coming to help me in my hour of need, in HIS own Godly way.


Why is HE always there to comfort me and make sure that I heal?
When there’s many others more deserving, this is what I feel.
HE comes when I least expect HIM and helps me through the storms.
Sometimes I’m amazed at the miracles in my life that HE performs.

Someday I hope when I formally meet HIM, HE will finally tell me why.
I will look forward to that day in Heaven when it’s just HIM and I.
HE’s been such a loving Father to me from the time that I was small.
I couldn’t have ask for anything more, for my Father gave it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment